Vlog Vloggers Chat Group And Collab

Would u like to be in a youtuber chat group.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBP

So my name is Christian i am a youtuber with around 1.5k subs.
I have lots a friends at school but the thing is i don't really have a lot of school friends who do or know about youtube. I got the perfect idea of a huge chat group for us fellow youtubers idc what genre but this chat group will give you a group of friends to talk to about school DRAMA , YOUTUBE , COLLABS , really anything. This chat group will also give us a place where people are going to love you and care about you. One of the perks of this chat is whenever one of us uploads we can put it in the group chat and for sure get comments and likes from them. So there will be around 15-30 people but no more unless its just needed but it might be less. There will be three group messages you can be in all of them 1 of them or 2 of them it dosent matter its whatever you have one on skype one on kik and one on imessages. SOOOOOOO..... IF you want to be apart of this put your skype name kik name and imessage email if you want to use your phone number email it to me at cbowers0885@gmail.com btw there is no age limit but if ur over 18 you cannot be in unless i say so....SOOOOOOOOO LETS ALL BECOME A BEST FRIEND GROUP:bounce:
my skype: cbowers0885
email: cbowers0885@gmail.com
twitter: cbowers08
snapchat: cbowers0885
if you have any questions
those are the places to contact me

I'd like to be a part of a close knit group but I am 19 D: If you are willing to give me a chance since I am such a geezer I've included my skype and kik below. I don't have an IPhone so I don't have imessage.

Kik: xbearkatx

Reactions: CBP
Yo Man, I'm from the UK, I'm 16 years old and finishing school this year! I would love to be in the chat because I have recently became a YouTuber, and I love meeting new people! This is the kinda group that would suit me if I'm honest. I Uploaded my first video yesterday, I play games such as Fifa,Cod, Gta and other games I have! If you feel like adding me please add my skype!

Nathancoco13

Back