vlogger fashion.

John Cumbie

I figure this fits into branding for the fact that most vloggers have a consistant sense of style. For example: the boys of O2L wear skate clothes and/or anything that you'd see a "Tumblr boy" wear. This topic usually is seen as only affecting girls, but I think it's important for the male vlogger as well. What are your opinions?

I dont think fashion really has to do with vloggin, 'fashion' is just the norm everywhere, changes per location, not like if you vlog you must wear _______.

Clothing style has nothing to do with that genre videos you make.. Just because you're a vlogger doesn't mean you need to wear clothes from urban outfitters, and just because you're a gamer it doesn't mean you need to wear nerdy things...

The reason why a lot of the popular vloggers wear the same style of clothes is because none of them are original. They just copy eachother... They're basically the same vloggers when you begin to think about it.

Same clothes, same topics, same editing style, same background music, all into the same music, and tv shows.... They're all the same.

I agree that you should wear whatever fits you and defines 'you' - that little detail is what's going to make you greater as a vlogger. If you're more interested in fitting in to what's popular a lot of the vloggers you mention most likely shop at places like Pacsun, Zumies, Urban Outfitters or other 'skater' and 'trendy' stores like that.

Vloggers' sense of fashion is just another thing that accentuates their personalities, so naturally like random people on the street, first impressions are made from the clothes they wear. So, I would say that vloggers should just wear clothes which they would normally wear, something that defines themselves and not representing someone their not.

Back