Virool Videos?

jason1909

Super Poster
Hello again! So I have 10$ in my Virool account and I am wanting to know what is the best type of video to use it on? I know it's only 10$ but I don't want to completely waste it on a random gaming video!

Really? I seem to see nothing but virool video ads, but maybe they're targeting youtube accounts with vids on them or something

im wondering too lol i thought viral was being misspelled horribly lol

LOL, if it's the case let me beheld the biggest facepalm of all time.

images

Virool is a service that gives you views basically, Personally I have never used it but idk no viewers are gonna keep watching off of that one video so any video I suppose

LOL, if it's the case let me beheld the biggest facepalm of all time.

images
From the Virool website:
"Virool is a self-service social video advertising platform.
We promote videos to targeted audience through our network of blogs, social games and mobile apps. We help advertisers reach people they desire with their videos by promoting them inside Facebook games, mobile apps and blogs. We work with publishers, who we pay for every video they show inside their properties."

From the Virool website:
"Virool is a self-service social video advertising platform.
We promote videos to targeted audience through our network of blogs, social games and mobile apps. We help advertisers reach people they desire with their videos by promoting them inside Facebook games, mobile apps and blogs. We work with publishers, who we pay for every video they show inside their properties."

Hmm... it sounds interesting, but considering the type of content you post out it could be questionable. I know you said you wanted to do gaming, but it depends.

As non-one has actually answered, your best video to target is ones that are not focused on a certain topic. Like Channel Trailer's if possible, also the shorter the better as it means more people may feel inclined to watch it through.

Back