Views not actually counting on YouTube??

Razer

YTtalk Mad
So I've noticed this for a while... Whenever I post a video on the gaming section obviously a new one, people seem to be viewing my thread which means surely they must watch a few minutes of my video but when I check YouTube the view count hasn't changed. I thought maybe it loads... but I waited 24 hours and still no change.

Anyone else had this problem? or just me? Is it to do with putting the video on here the minute it's just uploaded to YouTube?

to add to this I didn't know where to post this lol

Same, one of my threads has nearly 700 views, but its only got about 9 replies and each video has only risen about 10 views or so from YTtalk. Were did the other 600 something people go to when they clicked the thread??

happened to me to. i guess people that view the thread don't necessarily watch the video...^^

I thought that but when I view a thread I normally like the title name and that makes me want to watch the video...[DOUBLEPOST=1370875634,1370875594][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same, one of my threads has nearly 700 views, but its only got about 9 replies and each video has only risen about 10 views or so from YTtalk. Were did the other 600 something people go to when they clicked the thread??

hmmm it's strange.. really is, I wonder if there is a solution to it.

This is particularly why I'm not a big fan of forums. Some people would reply based on the thread without even watching the full video.

I agree with Jamie "people that view the thread don't necessarily watch the video"
I have a page on facebook and there is a count of views too and some of my videos are counting 600 views on FB but on youtube I got only 70 views on the same video.

I agree with Jamie "people that view the thread don't necessarily watch the video"
I have a page on facebook and there is a count of views too and some of my videos are counting 600 views on FB but on youtube I got only 70 views on the same video.

Maybe YouTube isn't counting views from video-embeds in real time. Kind of sucks.

Back