views down???

I don't get too many views anyway so I haven't noticed any difference sorry :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367862271,1367862248][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do mobile views not get counted? :)
Yes they do from what my partner manager told me over at fullscreen she just sent me a email stating just this
Yes! Fullscreen is one of the only networks to pay for mobile views. You are only receiving revenue off of monetizable views however, so only mobile views that have ads playing will earn you money. Make sure you have mobile ads enabled so you don't miss out!
Best,
Cassandra

Yes they do from what my partner manager told me over at fullscreen she just sent me a email stating just this
Yes! Fullscreen is one of the only networks to pay for mobile views. You are only receiving revenue off of monetizable views however, so only mobile views that have ads playing will earn you money. Make sure you have mobile ads enabled so you don't miss out!
Best,
Cassandra
Thanks, just wondering:)

"Viral videos" last just weeks while trending videos vary with time. Both of them dies after a while. Create trending videos actively since they change with time balance your views, you can't be dependent on your older ones. I had about 70k views/ month but they later became 27k/month and is stable for months now. Go ahead and make videos that is top grossing they can still balance your views and if those trending buds start getting hits, you'll be lucky to call that "Viral" :p

Thanks, just wondering:)
Your welcome lol this is good news to me i am glad i have asked.:up:[DOUBLEPOST=1367864485,1367864399][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Viral videos" last just weeks while trending videos vary with time. Both of them dies after a while. Create trending videos actively since they change with time balance your views, you can't be dependent on your older ones. I had about 70k views/ month but they later became 27k/month and is stable for months now. Go ahead and make videos that is top grossing they can still balance your views and if those trending buds start getting hits, you'll be lucky to call that "Viral" :p
Great post i agree with what you have posted on this thread keep it comin:cool:

I am starting to see things going well again, honestly. I've had a s**t couple years and people are finally tuning in more constantly.

Finals. I didn't think about it until someone told me. All the students are hard at work and freaking out, so views are down across the board.

Back