Video Review: Transitions and Effects, Should I be adding more?

Hi all, we have been travel vlogging for a couple of months now and progress is slow but steady. Whilst we have been working on improving our content in terms of flow and audio quality with each video, one thing I keep experimenting with is scene transitions (especially in my into) and general effects for example slow mo, on screen graphics etc. I feel like a lot of the time it ends up being cheesy but would love to add some more interesting things to our vlogs.

In short do you think this is a necessary or do you think we have a good amount of on screen 'stuff' happening to keep a viewer interested.

Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look, al feedback is really really appreciated! Link below.

The look, the quality and the cuts (especially at the start) are stunning, that intro would definately draw me into any travel vlog!
I think the B-Roll and extra clips are also a really nice touch!
I usually don't watch travel vlogging channels, but I loved this!

I think in terms of adding more stuff into the vlogs, graphics ect, I think personally what you have going on is perfect, only add extra things if you're really inspired or think something would fit very well!

Goodluck!

Back