Video help!

johnsnalam

Hi guys just a quick question, i have some videos on facebook which I would like to put on my youtube channel although I dont have them saved on my computer anymore only on facebook. Is there a way to take my facebook.videos and put them on my youtube channel? If so plz help. Thank you :)

Hi guys just a quick question, i have some videos on facebook which I would like to put on my youtube channel although I dont have them saved on my computer anymore only on facebook. Is there a way to take my facebook.videos and put them on my youtube channel? If so plz help. Thank you :)

I don't think there is :( unless you can find an option to download the FB vid, your only other option is to perhaps screen record the video, and re-upload :)

Try this site and see if you come right.

Since i dont have 15 posts i cant actually post the link i can only give you this, but the standard triple w dot comes before it hey

********.net

Hey man i went on that ******** i copy the link in the box nd download it but after that im not sure what to do it gives me an option of download this video right click and save as but it doesnt do anything its weird dno if u could help me out out my head creations :)

Look for a "Flash VIdeo Downloader". "Video Sniffer".

I personally use Maxthon 3 who is a web browser and has a function that can download flash videos.
Whenever I click play on a video, he detects it, I click an icon, see the download link to the video, click download and I save it.

Another thing you can do is try to look for the video on the Browser Cache Temp Files.

Google is your friend. Always ask it first. If you type in "download facebook video" you'll get plenty of help on this topic.

Back