Video Capture Software.

I tried out that software and it is pretty easy to use and all but when I started recording the video turned out REALLY pixelated. Any way to fix that? I have it running at full resolution. And it does not seem to drop my FPS at all while running it which is nice.
You have to higher the bit rate. In video settings. :)

There are ways of getting fraps for free just to let you know :)
Yes but I am not one to do something like that. If I am going to use a paid product I am going to support the company that put out the product. They deserve that at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1375138147,1375138125][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have to higher the bit rate. In video settings. :)
How high should I put it? I keep increasing it and it really isn't making much difference :)

I respect that, like a lot.

A like for you kind sir. :p
Thank you sir.

Hey would you be able to tell me how exactly to increase to quality of the video with that software? I tried increasing the bit rate like Therealfluff said but it is still pretty blurry and pixilated after I record.

Thank you sir.

Hey would you be able to tell me how exactly to increase to quality of the video with that software? I tried increasing the bit rate like Therealfluff said but it is still pretty blurry and pixilated after I record.

With bandicam? Never used it, could be anything for all I know.

Back