Vegas crashes after importing File

MirajLP

Hello :)

I had no problems rendering any file in Sony Vegas until about 2 days ago where Sony Vegas started to crash the second i imported a fraps file into the time line. this now happens every time with every fraps file i try to import to sony vegas and nothing seems to help.

ive googled this and the only thing i could find is that i shouldnt install some sound codec but since i dont have it, it doesnt really solve my problem.

maybe some of you had a similar or the same problem and could help me with this one :)

Thanks!

to be honest man i`ve been in this for about 2 years and all the editing i`ve done with 2 programs Magix video delux and camtasia and it didn`t matter what i recorded with it always worked liek a charm, i tryed sony as well but didn`t really feel like i`m really doing a good job ... dunno ... maybe it was just me but from what i know fraps didn`t have any problems with editors, sorry man, did you try uninstaling and reinstaling ? or maybe try a diferent version of fraps ?

Ew, sort of like the time when I tried to open vegas and it just wouldn't open :confused:
Ended up having to reinstall.

Maybe you could try reinstalling, if it comes to that.

Sometime it depends on what file your tying to load in sony, because that can make it crash. So what file type are you trying to upload into sony ?

Back