URGENT - MCN Freedom Affiliate (any.TV Limited) would like you to join its Network on YouTube

Not that urgent but needed A answer as soon as I could to see if I should link it they seem alright with A bad reputation.

Thanks for the quick replies ;)

I learned my lesson the hard way I had a few of my channels with Freedom and never got paid a dime. George is a huge scammer as I've done my research on him lately and I would recommend staying away from Freedom or any network with no lock-in contracts.

I learned my lesson the hard way I had a few of my channels with Freedom and never got paid a dime. George is a huge scammer as I've done my research on him lately and I would recommend staying away from Freedom or any network with no lock-in contracts.
I don't know your channel personally but you may have not received your payment because 1) you didn't put your channel in the dashboard, 2) weren't claimed for longer than two months, or 3) you didn't make over $1. You should have reached out to George or the support team so they could see what happened.

Also recommending to stay away from any network that has a no lock in is pretty broad, ever heard of Union For Gamers?

Back