Upload Schedule

Murphfifagaming

Loving YTtalk
How many days do you upload a week? I try to get a video out every day unless its a school week and I don't have time. What about you?

How many days do you upload a week? I try to get a video out every day unless its a school week and I don't have time. What about you?
I try and get 2 out a week. I've already failed doing this as it's exam period for me, but uni has to come before YouTube (unfortunately)

I really wish I could push two out a week, it's what I aim for but sometimes there just isn't time

I'm trying to find what the best schedule should be for myself and the audience. Not a gamer - but I'm attempting one sketch comedy video a week and one spoken word video every month (take longer to write).

I see many of the successful channels do something once a week or so. I think the key, more than anything, is probably consistency. I would think 4 videos a week, and then nothing for a couple months, would be a bad strategy long term.

right now im trying to get out 2 videos a month i do comedy videos and script everything so much more work goes into my videos so i cant come out with one every week

Back