Meet Up/Gathering UK YOUTUBERS

leroy_allen

I have been into youtube for years now! I remember posting a 10 second video of my dog in like 2008 or something, recently I've been really into vlogging, in specific Ben Brown and I've always dreamed of starting a channel!

So I did... yesterday I posted my first vlog and I am hooked, I literally film everything and take my camera everywhere! Something Ive noticed in all the big vlogs and channels I watch is it seems like every single big youtuber knows everyother big youtuber. I dont think this should be exclusive to the big names on youtube. I think everyone has totally unique ideas and we can all get something from them, no matter if they have 1000 subscribers or one subscriber! Plus, diversity and fresh faces in your video's make them 100 times more engaging.. I may be wrong but I cant think of anything more tedious than watching a vlogger sat in front of his bedroom wall rambling at a camera. Its all about getting out there, leading an interesting life and creating great content! I was hoping to find some like minded film makers, vloggers, gamers, beauty/fashionista's, anyone! Anyone and everyone who picks up a camera and creates video's on things they are passionate about. Id like to meet with as many of you as possible and do some collab's together as somewhere down the line we all share something in common to be here right?

Am I being crazy here or do you guys actually exist? Let me know if you wanna meet up!

Sounds good , i want to do the same thing. If you check out my channel I met up with a youtuber and collaborated. unfortunately the audio went to s**t so I had t scrap the video. I got two decent vlogs out of it though. We are meeting up in Manchester in a few months and again in London for Summer in the city if your going ? If not then we should sort something out ! Nice first vlog btw.

Back