Gaming [UK] [PC] Looking for People to Create a Gaming Group!

RelentlessAchiever

Okay so I'm RelentlessAchiever aka Relentless. I am 21, from England originally but now living in Ireland (not that its a huge geographical change) and I want to get back into making youtube videos. I would like to collab with people with 40+ subs but I'm not too fussed about sub count if you have some decent videos. I myself do not have many videos as I wanted to restart my channel fresh but I did keep one just so you can see my edits and how terrible they are... (I'm learning but some stuff is good). Not necessarily looking for one type of video. Learnt my lesson last time, doing the same thing gets boring and repetitive, in my case it was funny moment videos. Though this will be my main focus for my channel, I will however be dedicating 2 days a week to games that I play more seriously and competitively. Now let's move onto the requirements:

Be at least 17 years old (there's something about the numbers 16 and 18 that I don't like)
Have a decent mic and discord
Have a sense of humor (don't really care if its dark humor but remember its mainly for youtube)
And have at least Gmod but other games I have are Rocket League, GTA (pc can barely handle it though), Gang Beasts, I'll tell you the rest if you want to collaborate.

To contact me either leave a reply below with a way of contacting you (preferably Steam) or add me on discord RelentlessAchiever#8851

Last edited:
Back