Twitter and Facebook!

A+Start

YTtalk Mad
Anybody signed up to Twitter or have a Facebook page to do with their channel? And has it had any impact on their subs and views?

Yeah we're joined up to twitter and we recently joined Facebook. But its mostly friends who follow and like, its hard to judge until people you don't know start following. Just trying to get some view of what it actually does for a channel :)

Facebook and twitter are one of these things that only work when you already have a fanbase, its very difficult to get growth from them if you have nobody sharing the content.

I have a twitter.. I wouldn't say it's for my channel but I post all my videos and things on there and I also contact RPM via twitter :) great response times on there :)

My twitter posts normally get one or two retweets so they probably generate minimal views. My facebook fan page has had more success, I've had a video shared out 36 times before and apparently reached thousands.

My twitter posts normally get one or two retweets so they probably generate minimal views. My facebook fan page has had more success, I've had a video shared out 36 times before and apparently reached thousands.

Next time you share something out on Facebook, use a link shortener and track the number of clicks-that will give you a good idea of exactly how effective it is.

I have a twitter but i dont use it.
On Facebook I share my videos with my 700 others real life «friends». They barely watch my videos but it still get me about 20 views/day from facebook.

We have both a Facebook page and a Twitter for our channel, I wouldn't really say its had an impact on channel growth but it is great for interacting with subscribers. I imagine that it will be a lot better as out fan base grows.

Back