Tips On Getting More Views, Likes & Subs?

Thanks ;.)

It might sound dumb but to be honest I don't exactly know what networking is but I have heard of it. it is hard to promote on the correct forums sometimes since some forums won't allow advertising even if your going to be active.

I'm going to a head now an fix some of my tags up.[DOUBLEPOST=1387870915,1387870634][/DOUBLEPOST]I have found a good keyword tool :)

Can you share with us the keyword tool please? We would like to know. Thanks.

I tried to but YTalk won't allow links youtube.com/keyword_tool

Here's the unlinked version copy and paste that ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1387952446,1387924343][/DOUBLEPOST]how would i get people to share A video around? sharing it on facebook isn't enough.

Word of mouth, 1 guys like it, share it with his friends, that friend share it with 2 friends, and those 2 friends share with 2 of their friends each, and so on and so on.

I tried to but YTalk won't allow links youtube.com/keyword_tool

Here's the unlinked version copy and paste that ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1387952446,1387924343][/DOUBLEPOST]how would i get people to share A video around? sharing it on facebook isn't enough.

You can't really force them to share it, they have to like it and share it with their own will. Just post regularly with unique content and you'll blow up (figuratively).

Back