Tip to growing your audience.

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys,
So this is a tip that I put in to practice not that long ago and it really did work! So the main subject on my channel is gopro videos and up until about 3 weeks ago I mainly did gopro edits. Then I decided to start getting into tutorials and my subscribers and interaction has just skyrocketed. I gained 6 subs in 2 days from one video and had a few interesting questions.

So my tip is once you have found your niche, help other people. So if you enjoy indie games, do tutorials on these indie games and you will increase your audience while keeping your current audience happy. People will also tend to comment more as they may need more help or have more questions. This can then lead to future video ideas which is even better.

Hope this tip helps!

Hey guys,
So this is a tip that I put in to practice not that long ago and it really did work! So the main subject on my channel is gopro videos and up until about 3 weeks ago I mainly did gopro edits. Then I decided to start getting into tutorials and my subscribers and interaction has just skyrocketed. I gained 6 subs in 2 days from one video and had a few interesting questions.

So my tip is once you have found your niche, help other people. So if you enjoy indie games, do tutorials on these indie games and you will increase your audience while keeping your current audience happy. People will also tend to comment more as they may need more help or have more questions. This can then lead to future video ideas which is even better.

Hope this tip helps!
Good idea! I'll try it out on Saturday :D

Hey guys,

Hope this tip helps!

I've noticed this as well, informational videos do much better than most others. On top of just making tutorials, if the topic of those tutorials are topical, (very popular at the moment, i.e. covering new information about a game that's about to be released) hen your videos will do even better!

Hope this helps as well :p

Actually yeah my 1 min tips series is more popular than anything else I do, not that this would help a vlogger though and we seem to have lots on yttalk. How to: live?[DOUBLEPOST=1372771951,1372771812][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've noticed this as well, informational videos do much better than most others. On top of just making tutorials, if the topic of those tutorials are topical, (very popular at the moment, i.e. covering new information about a game that's about to be released) hen your videos will do even better!

Hope this helps as well :p

Ah yeah good bonus tip XD this is tent pole programming and covered in the playbook if anyone's interested

youtube .com /yt /playbook /tent-pole .html

Back