Thoughts on my first Few Thumbnails

ezmac

EZ Gamer
So recently i got photoshop and have been learning how to use it. these are my first few thumbnails. can you please tell me what you think of them?

Attachments

• HG thumbnail.jpg
    HG thumbnail.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • quakecraft thumbnail ep1.jpg
    quakecraft thumbnail ep1.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 19
The first thumbnail looks really good. The red doesn't fit right on the one character. The second one is okay. A background can make it look more appealing.

The first thumbnail looks really good. The red doesn't fit right on the one character. The second one is okay. A background can make it look more appealing.
ok thx for the feedback. i tried to make blood, but since it was my first one i kinda failed.

Trying not to brag I feel as if I have mastered thumbnails, try to not have too much empty space but also don't make things cluttered to where you cannot read it. I can teach you everything I know if you want? If you head over to look at the thumbnails on my channel you will see what I mean.

Keep workin bud.

A tip for thumbnail design.

Zoom out every once and a while. See if you can even tell what is going on and read it.

People aren't viewing the full size thing on youtube.

Yeah I'm also very new as you can tell but definitely make them less "wordy." Try to confine it to less words because no one will be able to read that tiny font while they're scrolling :)

Try this one out buddy. Threw this together real quick, it definitely needs fine tuning, but I'm sure you'll appreciate it anyway ;)

I like how you tried first before just caving asking for help immediately. So here is a gift :). I found Katniss and Peeta for the characters. I think that's their names. I don't know much about minecraft or hunger games lol.

xy1g.png

Back