Thoughts on Mass Effect series?

Callum Rollingson

I've Got It
So, I've just played Mass Effect 3 again, for a let's play, but I never thought about how other people would respond to the end of the series.

I remember watching that final cut scene and thinking that this couldn't be the end of it, I've come so far! XD

What's your thoughts on not just the ending, but the ENTIRE series? :)

I played it once and didn't like it but I just got stuck like an idiot so I plan on trying it once I am done having fun and gta v and beat the game rage

I played it once and didn't like it but I just got stuck like an idiot so I plan on trying it once I am done having fun and gta v and beat the game rage
It's a good plan. I literally JUST complete GTA V. Great game, there's still loads for me to do on it. Never played Rage unfortunately.

It's a good plan. I literally JUST complete GTA V. Great game, there's still loads for me to do on it. Never played Rage unfortunately.
Rage is a stunning game in almost every way. The only problem is they didnt flesh out the characters that much and I could care less if they live or die. You should see the graphics in this game though... stunning

Rage is a stunning game in almost every way. The only problem is they didnt flesh out the characters that much and I could care less if they live or die. You should see the graphics in this game though... stunning
I've seen a few people play it on YT, I agree, they are pretty damn awesome :)

So, I've just played Mass Effect 3 again, for a let's play, but I never thought about how other people would respond to the end of the series.

I remember watching that final cut scene and thinking that this couldn't be the end of it, I've come so far! XD

What's your thoughts on not just the ending, but the ENTIRE series? :)

Welcome to my world!

Mass Effect is not just a game serie but a experience. In short the best video gaming experience ever created on this f*****g planet lol.

Welcome to my world!

Mass Effect is not just a game serie but a experience. In short the best video gaming experience ever created on this f*****g planet lol.
Couldn't have put it any better myself! I'm so sad that it they've decided to end it like that. Although, in my most recent playthrough Shepard survived. I'm eager to see how they're setting ME4 after the events of the ME series. That being said they might be doing a prequel? I don't know XD

Couldn't have put it any better myself! I'm so sad that it they've decided to end it like that. Although, in my most recent playthrough Shepard survived. I'm eager to see how they're setting ME4 after the events of the ME series. That being said they might be doing a prequel? I don't know XD

I check BSN everyday and i'm surprised there is so little news about ME4. I'm currently dying for news xD

Back