this youtube fan wants to watch your vids and give feedback.

i love youtube. i mean...duh...since i'm here lol. what i love the most is seeing people start from nothing and then build something amazing! i love discovering that "omg i can't believe they are not famous yet" page......and then seeing it become famous. sooo...i would love to give honest feedback, not as a professional (i'm a youtube noob), but as a viewer who loves the entertainment youtube has to offer. gaming...cooking...fitness..i love it all!

I'd like you to check me out! I hope you like what I have to offer.

Here is my Channel's Trailer. It's purpose is obviously to entice. Do you think it achieves this? Also if you are feeling inspired and generous I would love any thoughts you have on my channel/branding/everything

I would definitely love some feedback! I'm still very new (started less than 3 weeks ago) and trying to learn the tricks of the trade as well as figure out my niche and branding for my channel and myself. I've made a handful of videos so far, all meant to be humorous and ridiculous. Please let me know what you think and how I can improve! ^^;;

haha ok bro...i think you are cool as hell. i definitely love all that your channel has to offer; however, i'm don't like your channel trailer. i think you are very charismatic. though, i would have liked to have seen better production and have your message hit quicker and more effectively. your banner could be significantly revamped too. i would like to see bits of video games, movies, etc....the stuff you are talking about, rather than a bunch of people i don't know. fortunately, you are very likable, the type of guy one wants to have a beer with. a simple rebrand will definitely help people want to get to know you, especially you are offering a lot! good luck mate!

Duuuuude!!! I changed my banner and just finished a new trailer. I'm not sure if they will bring in more views or whatnot, I'm very proud of how they both turned out. Thanks for the feedback dude. You made it happen. XD

Back