This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms of Service.

JonKonik

Liking YTtalk
Well another account of mine has been terminated without any notification. This is the second time YT has wiped out my account just like that in a flash without any reasons as to why just this "This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms Of Service" (it was also 100% clean before hand). This channel also had thousands of subscribers and it's sad that so much work...for nothing now. Thank God I'm not one of those people doing this full-time. All I did was upload my original pranks on this channel and made sure to follow the rules. It's sad that a few jealous trolls can ruin your account like this. Over my career I've had false flags, false privacy complaints, bogus copyright claims, issues with monetization and cheating partners. It's time to call it quits at least till YT steps up regulations with this sort of stuff. I guess this is more of a rant than anything as I've never heard of a channel coming back from the dead... I hope none of this happens to your channels and I wish you all success. Also, admins you can delete my yttalk account

ibx0ePC.png

Back