Third Party Music? Help Me Please!

Ricklishous

I've Got It
I've read that over monetized videos they can't have third party content, but I've seen something that says it could allow music, but now I can't find it, was that true??

Also, what are "all" the can do, and cannot do, for the YouTube Partnership & Monetizing? Thank you so much! [emoji4]

YouTube: •Ricklishous (Main)
•HangWithRicky (Vlog)

I've read that over monetized videos they can't have third party content, but I've seen something that says it could allow music, but now I can't find it, was that true??

Also, what are "all" the can do, and cannot do, for the YouTube Partnership & Monetizing? Thank you so much! [emoji4]

YouTube: •Ricklishous (Main)
•HangWithRicky (Vlog)
You cannot use third party music even for video that is not monitized. if you want to use you need a license of the music. but you can find some nice music from youtube library. it is free and you can also monitize your videos.

You cannot use third party music even for video that is not monitized. if you want to use you need a license of the music. but you can find some nice music from youtube library. it is free and you can also monitize your videos.

This is not true go to Kobalt music publishing www. kobaltmusic.com/ page-youtube-licensing-faq.php It states audio recordings can be used and as long as you claim you don't own the content you are fine.

Back