Thinking about quitting YouTube

Chloe, C'mon, You've made tons of threads along the same lines, take our advice. I've given you the same advice every time and so has everyone else, Don't take anything said in YouTube comments seriously, I mean it. Not even worth dwelling on. People on the internet will forever be massive douchebags and there isn't anything we can do. If you have to, disable comments on your videos, a few stupid people shouldn't make you quit! Imagine if anyone famous quit as the first hurdle..
C'mon :p

Yeah ouch if you said that you don't understand I am grown up I'm 19!
I don't understans then. Obviously you are very sensitive but those comments arent even harsh though, "shout me out or ill be mad" that upsets you? I don't get it sorry must just be me

First of all. You should only upload video you want. I bet many female youtubers has gotten the same suggestions as you have. Probably even worse.

The second of all is that YouTube aint for the soft hearted. You need to be able to shove away the trolls and ignore their degrading comments. If you arant that tough I'm afraid YouTube aint your thing.

Chloe, C'mon, You've made tons of threads along the same lines, take our advice. I've given you the same advice every time and so has everyone else, Don't take anything said in YouTube comments seriously, I mean it. Not even worth dwelling on. People on the internet will forever be massive douchebags and there isn't anything we can do. If you have to, disable comments on your videos, a few stupid people shouldn't make you quit! Imagine if anyone famous quit as the first hurdle..
C'mon :p

you have a point especally about the famous people I wish I knew how to be tougher mentally and emotionally it only worked for me when I did no contact boxing but that was short term[DOUBLEPOST=1370946344,1370946279][/DOUBLEPOST]
First of all. You should only upload video you want. I bet many female youtubers has gotten the same suggestions as you have. Probably even worse.

The second of all is that YouTube aint for the soft hearted. You need to be able to shove away the trolls and ignore their degrading comments. If you arant that tough I'm afraid YouTube aint your thing.

I have been on youtube for 3 years and keeps going around in circles all the time

Don't mind those trolls! Just do what you like to do! You even have more subs than I do so don;t give up!

Yeah those people are pretty messed up and are just trolling you. Ignore then and keep doing what you're doing. The worst you can do us quit over a few idiots. If you love making videos then don't let them hold you back.

You shouldn't feel like you need to put up videos like that.
It's what you feel comfortable with and no-one can force you.
You should be able to make videos on what you like doing but obviously so people would like to watch it to.
If those people are saying they will unsubscribe then they are not true subscribers!:)
Hope you make the right decision!:D

I'm going to take a break for a while to learn some things I haven't and some I have forgot like Accepting myself and becoming mentally and emotionally stronger

Back