Thinking about Deleting my Old LP's

attlas

I paid for this VIP by taking off my clothes.
I've come a long way from since I did LetsPlays, however I've left up a couple completed series up since I had made it all the way through and the quality was too terrible

The reason I'm considering deleting them is because my current videos are in stark contrast to the ones I used to make. Not only do they get exponentially more engagement and views but the quality of my new stuff makes my LP's look like garbage.

I currently have them locked away and I'm debating weather or not to just get rid of them permanently. (they weren't getting any views for many months now anyway)

I think that you should keep them. If you get famous, then you'd give your fans a chance to see where you started off, and how you improved.

Keep them. Not only does it keep your view count up by however few, but it is good way to show improvement.

A positive trend is good, but if you don't feel comfortable with them on your channel, take them down.

I would say to keep them, Older videos will normally allow you to look back on how much you've progressed through from when you started. Also newer fans want to see from what you started from and I have found my older videos will suddenly gain views after a while

Back