These are parts of my scripts.. Are they Legit?

Ybrikgls

Hey Guys, I'm a newb in this youtube thing, and i have written scripts and stuff. However, i do not have clear ideas on what kind of scripts of mine is legit-able to be posted on as youtube videos. If it's possible, i'd really appreciate it if you guys could read through some of my sample scripts and see if its legit or not! Help would be much appreciated!​
1.The gang decided to go for a wall climbing trip. Out of all possibilities Mark decided to buy himself an “Assassin’s” outfit, hoping that the outfit can assist him in his climbing. Overall in the end, it didn’t help anything at all, but mark still reaches the top. While he is up there, the gang was asking Mark to perform his so called “Leap of Faith”. As he performs a “Leap of Fail” the exact same leap of faith SFX is played.​
  • Assassin’s outfit is the same exact design as the ones from the Assassin’s Creed Games
  • The eagle voice SFX is taken directly from the Assassin’s creed games
  • Another eagle SFX is used, which is a typical eagle SFX, but not the same as the Assassin’s creed Eagle
  • The location of the wall climbing is just at a typical extreme sports park. The video maker team does not have any written permission to do a videoshoot there, The whole video looks like it’s a typical vacation video, and even the sports park personal are seen standing there, to help with all those extreme sports safety guidelines
2.Nick was asked to play a song from the piano. Out of all random he played, he played Fur Elise (this is a famous song which is composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven). Nobody liked it, so he decided to play the Spider-Man song while singing the lyrics.​
*the Fur Elise.song is the​
  • Almost same melody, tempo, and original notes by Beethoven himself, but it's being played by Nick-OR-​
  • The song and melody is obviously Fur Elise, but it is played at the Nick’s own original style​
  • The Spider-Man song has edited lyrics, but has the same vocal melody. Etc: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Climbs a wall to for his hardcore fans, when he sings, he’s ignored, He gets nothing as reward. To him, life is a s****y day.​
2.Wong is a typical Chinese educated guy who speaks English in total Chinese slang. Samples of his lines are.​
Wong: You know ah, I was eating at this restaurant, and…Kan-Neh-Niah! This sei-sifat-long salesman come and kacau my precious lunch time nicely. These days ah, you want to get a peaceful lunch hour with nobody to come kacau u, is very cialat wan la.​
Wong: Walau eh! That fish very Hou Lan Yeng wor!​
  • Kan-Neh-Niah is a something like “f**k yer mum” in another language.
  • Sei Sifat Long is something like a “f**king *******” in another language
  • Cialat is like troublesome in a bad word of another language
  • Hou Lan Yeng is something like “d**k is very cool” in another language
  • All those words translated above are foul words in different language
3.Jessie&James : (singing the Team Rocket theme song) until “TEAM ROCKET BLAST OUT AT A SPEED OF LIGHT”. In this scene, a political party’s logo, which is a Rocket is displayed at the screen.​
  • The Political party’s logo is the current logo
  • The political party’s logo is the old logo, or logo which has a resemblances towards the current logo
4.In real life, there is a Fish-Fighting contest. Jason will be dressed up as Ash Ketchum, and participate in the Fish Fighting contest, and he will put his fishes in pokeballs prior to his turn in fighting. Prior to entering the contest, a person will walk up to Ash, and challenge him to a pokebattle. The flow of the battle scene all resembles the battle scenes in the Game, but the characters do not use Pokeballs to unleash their pokemon, instead they use their Nintendo DS instead. During the Live-Action fish battle, Ash will be saying lines like "GO MAGIKARP" or "MAGIKARP! Use Splash Attack!"The team will record everything on the process, including the fish fight, which will be edited and have special effects in it. Other Audience will get caught up in the scenes as well, but the camera will not be focused on them, so the audience in the background are all blurred.​
  • The Organizer of the contest verbally said that it is alright for the team to make a video during the contest. Video was recorded in front of the public. However, no written permission was given.
  • The videomakers are the Organizer’s themselves. But because the Organizers are trying to promote the event by making a funny Live-action video out of it, the videomakers have to stay incognito, and no evidence of written permission will be made
  • Is it legit to have a Nintendo DS on the scenes?
  • Some random people will get caught up in the scenes as one of the background audience who are hardly recognizable. Legit?
5.Typical fighting Scene. 2 guys were fighting while using gunfire, knives, and fists. The sfx for the attacks are like “BAM!”, “SWIIIING” “PAK”​
  • All the SFX here are downloaded. The difficult part is actually…most gunshot, knifing, or punching sfx sounds the same. Even if you made your own gun sounds, which sounds the same as the ones in the sfx. So how are you going to avoid copyright infringement?
I would like to say thanks in advance if anybody can help me clarify my thoughts on my scripts!​

Back