The T-Bag Clan | YouTube Channel 'TheTBagChannel'

Tence

I've Got It
2rm2tr6.png

Biography:

The T-Bag Clan was founded in early 2008. The clan started off as a small community, who plays only for fun, and didn't know what fame means in their criteria (seriuosly). After a couple of months of gathering a proper team, the clan has expanded to a more competitive side. They have opened a website, and started to advertise themselves more.

But in late 2009, the community had to close down, because most of the people have decided, that they had their time in the clan, and no longer can participate in any game sessions. The team split up. Some got married, others found another hobby. But not the staff.

In 2010, the founder of T-Bag, Luke, brought back the order with a more dedicated side. They opened a YouTube Channel, started a new website community, and even started a couple partnerships. The clan was marked as 'The strongest team so far' on the alterIWnet community, and has left a mark, as one of the strongest PC teams ever seen. In early 2011, the clan had to temporarily shut down, due of the staffs IRL troubles. There was noone left to keep the order in the community, but there still were members, who stayed together as a team.

In Late July, part of the staff has returned (including me) and managed to gather the team back, and restore part of the website. Even today, we are trying to restore everything back, the partners, the database, and most importantly.. Our YouTube.

YouTube:

The purpose of our YouTube Channel was mainly to show off. We didn't want to expand ourselces as the most 'known YouTube Clan' or anything at that time. But in 2010, a couple months later when we opened the channel, we have recruited some editors, who insisted, we need to make the channel better.

After a long month of dedication to the channel, it was finally starting to be active, and gain some fans. But once the clan was recreated for the 3rd time, we managed to recover the YouTube Channel, and start uploading some of our members work.

So far, it is not ment to be a variuos montage or effect channel, it is mainly now, to gather up the remaining editors, to fully recover the channel! If you are interested in applying, link to the website is below.

Other Content:

Partnership:

The clan is currently looking for partners. Negotiations are available. We can either agree ad to ad option, or variuos other suggestions. Just reply to this thread, or send me a PM to say you are interested in starting one. ;)

XFire Community:

Our XFire community was recovered succesfully, and soon will be monitored by one of our members. We always accept ideas and support, of how to improve it!

PlayStation 3 Team:

The PlayStation 3 Team is currently Recruiting! We have expanded there in October, and still recruiting for some players. If you are interested in applying, visit our forums for more information.

The T-Bag Clan Official Website (still under development) : www.thetbagclan.com
YouTube Channel 'TheTBagChannel' : www.youtube.com/thetbagchannel
XFire Community : www.xfire.com/communities/thetbag

NOTE: Yes, there might be a lot of spelling mistakes. I tried to make this thread as fast as I can. :p

Back