• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Road to 1,000 Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearADubh

Hello and welcome!

So I have officially started the "road to 1K subs" as I just passed the 900 mark and I must say that it's been such hard work and I'm loving every minute doing this. I've changed my style of content and the way I edit since starting and I feel comfortable now knowing I'm giving it 110% with not just providing quality content but editing it to make it more entertaining for everyone else to watch.

I hope the 1,000 Subscriber Milestone comes around Christmas time- what a great Christmas present that'll be hey!

Anyway, it's been a long road so far and here's to an even longer journey to come :D
Thanks for ready!

Stay Blessed
- Fear

Well done on 900! amazing achievement! Keep it up! And good luck with reaching 1000!! :D

Thank you CatsRants! Means a lot and hopefully soon I will be celebrating 1,000 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380815507,1380815466][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! I hope the 1000 comes sooner than Christmas for ya :)

Ah thank you so much buddy! I'll have to see and hopefully even before or around would be nice to have for then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back