The Review Process??

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Does anyone understand this? I am not partnered with anyone.. I mean other than YouTube.. But who isn't these days..

My question is this.. When you click Monetization one week it's been reviewed and ready to go by the time the video is uploaded.. Another time it can take hours.. Then other times it is says 3rd party content blah blah blah. One time it said that to me I deleted the video and reuploaded it up and change nothing, it was Monetized.. So is there a thought process there or is it just crazy random?

It's an automated service, I don't think that actual people go through and approve I think it's done by bots. Half the time it'***** and miss for no reason whatsoever. Some of these content aggregators upload black screens or silence and then make 'legit' claims on videos with these things in (which is why so many people get screwed over by it when not in a network).

It's an automated service, I don't think that actual people go through and approve I think it's done by bots. Half the time it'***** and miss for no reason whatsoever. Some of these content aggregators upload black screens or silence and then make 'legit' claims on videos with these things in (which is why so many people get screwed over by it when not in a network).
It is nutty.. Maybe one day if we ever get partnered I will understand it lol

Does anyone understand this? I am not partnered with anyone.. I mean other than YouTube.. But who isn't these days..

My question is this.. When you click Monetization one week it's been reviewed and ready to go by the time the video is uploaded.. Another time it can take hours.. Then other times it is says 3rd party content blah blah blah. One time it said that to me I deleted the video and reuploaded it up and change nothing, it was Monetized.. So is there a thought process there or is it just crazy random?
If it gets no notices It`ll be automatically monetized.
If it gets 1-2 notices (may have copyright) then it`ll have to be reviewed by an Adsense Team member to make sure it hasn`t any copyright.
If it gets 5-6 notices it will automatically be denied.

If it gets no notices It`ll be automatically monetized.
If it gets 1-2 notices (may have copyright) then it`ll have to be reviewed by an Adsense Team member to make sure it hasn`t any copyright.
If it gets 5-6 notices it will automatically be denied.
Well none of my stuff has anything that is copyright and I have 2 or 3 videos from 3 months ago that still say Under Review.. It makes me laugh cause I don't care that much just not sure why somethings are accepted others aren't.. Like I said I had one that got denied.. for Montezation.. I deleted it re sub it and it got monitized all with in 2 hours.

It is pretty random. That is one of the main perks of being with a network. You can just press "claim", and you get ads in seconds. I used to use Adsense for my old videos, and they would deny half of them for no reason.

i got another channel and there has been two videos that has been under review for more than a month.. and the other one not able to minetize for idk what reason.. -_-

Back