Music The popular song "Manike Mage Hithe" is a COPYCATed Derivative Work!

Musik Dezcent

How many of you're aware of the fact that the popular song “Manike Mage Hithe” is a COPYCATed Derivative Work?

The whole song is based on excerpts taken from a well-known Tamil-Language song called "Rowdy Baby" that has been transformed into making the clichéd song called ‘Manike Mage Hithe.’

Watch this video footage to fully explore HOW the Beat, Bass, Effects, Lyrics and the Melody are all has been derived from ‘Rowdy Baby’ and learn more from the video we have aired with the evidence as clear as crystal.

Read full article on Quora: How does the “Manike Mage Hithe” lyrics has been penned?

Take a look at the INFO-GRAPHICS…

In fact, that is obviously shown in the info-graphics that the ‘Manike Mage Hithe’ song was written based on the few lines (i.e., eight lines/without repetition) excerpted from the beginning and the middle of the Rowdy Baby song.

INFO-GRAPHIC: [1] > Rowdy Baby Full Lyrics

IG1-Rowdy Baby Lyrics.jpg

Click here to watch the Manike Mage Hithe - COPYCAT Scenes (utEdition) 2022 video footage.

INFO-GRAPHIC: [2] > Side by Side View
Clearly expose that how “Rowdy Baby” became “Manike Mage Hithe”

IG2-Rowdy vs Manike.jpg

Click here to watch the Manike Mage Hithe - COPYCAT Scenes (utEdition) 2022 video footage.

INFO-GRAPHIC: [3] >
First Two Lines: Starting with “Manike Mage Hithe”

IG3-Rowdy vs Manike.jpg"

Observe the way the words are written in the first two lines "Sotta, Sotta" has been written identically as "Ehaa, Mehaa" and the last words Talk Me, Talk Me has been written as Yaa Vi, (avi) Lae Vi, (Yaa Vi & Lae Vi) rhymes well with identical. In the end (Me becomes Vi)

As well Talk Me, Talk Me has been written as Yaa Vi, (sihi) Vae Vi (Yaa Vi & Vae Vi) is also rhymes well with identical. In the end (Me becomes Vi)

:unsure: How could it be possible without COPYCAT or derived?

i.e.,
Talk Me, Talk Me = Yaa Vi, Lae Vi (Avi - is added) makes sense the verb (Laevi).
Take Me, Take Me = Yaa Vi, Vae Vi (Sihi - is added) makes sense the verb (Vaevi).

INFO-GRAPHIC: [4] >
The Next Two Lines: Starting with “Maa, Hitha Langama Dhavatenaa”

IG4-Rowdy vs Manike.jpg

The next two lines, in the first "RAA" have been written as "MAA" and next "ORU" has been written as "HURU" both lines are rhymes well with identical. There was no song found in the world like this...

And also, you may be surprised at yourself in one place, actually. It’s somewhat hard to figured out where it came from the tune?

Manahaari, Ruwanaari, Sukumaali Numba Thamaa... suddenly in between??? (Compared to the tune from the excerpt taken from ROWDY BABY.) An average listener couldn't comprehend it at once.

:unsure2: THIS IS THE SECRET! Here comes the Original Derivative Idea!

Instead of taking the tune of “Nee Ennudaiya Rowdy Baby,” after (Raa, Namma Beachu Pakkam Poathaam, Oru, Dappangkuthu, Veasthaam). They have written the words Manahaari, Ruwanaari, Sukumaali Numba Thamaa based on the tune “Girlfriendu, PoochChendu, Trendu Baby” Voilà!!!!

Are you kidding me?

Compared to Rowdy Baby… Manike Mage Hithe is also composed in the same time signature 6/8 and the melody seems to be divisible into 6 (short) or 12 (long) bars as well.

So, As the "Manike Mage Hithe" team points out, if this is their original work, How could all those specific features (Beat, Bass, Effects, Lyrics and Melody) found in a specific part of "Rowdy Baby (2018)" are also found as the same in "Manike Mage Hithe (2020/21)" as well?

IS IT SIMPLY POSSIBLE? :unsure2: without copycat or derived ⁉️
:wavespin: and also Check this out by yourself: (AHA, AHA) in the end of the songs…

in Rowdy Baby: > Rowdy Baby (AHA AHA), Rowdy Baby (AHA AHA)
in Manike Mage: > Ruwanaari, Manahaari, Sukumaali Numba Thamaa (AHA AHA)

clearly illustrated in INFO-GRAPHIC: [1] We did NOT add this tiny vocal derivation in our video footage!

:wub: It is now understandable to those who think logically, that the only song that has been transformed into and indirectly copycatted in 22 languages (including ‘Manike Mage Hithe’) is Rowdy Baby NOT Manike Mage Hithe.

There is nothing to be proud of talking about the song. As generally speaking: Manike Mage Hithe is a song for DUMMIES. Easily forgettable...

The song was copied and derived by ordinary musicians from Sri Lanka is a tiny island that has no musical traditions or musical backgrounds of its own.

:dance: [The music of Sri Lanka has its roots in five primary influences: ancient folk rituals, Hinduism religious traditions, Buddhist religious traditions, the legacy of European colonization, and the commercial and historical influence of nearby Indian culture specifically, Kollywood (Tamil) cinema (South-India) and Bollywood (Hindi) cinema (North-India)]

Excerpt taken from: Music of Sri Lanka - Wikipedia

Even if someone got famous by composing such songs whom they will get embarrassed after, the truth comes out.

Next time we ask you to try to create something original. Our congratulations for that.

Thanks for Reading... :)

Back