Thank You Guys for The Support!

I remember when you first joined. LOL at my comment. Your video really changed the way I made my videos and really just inspired me in general, so I'm happy that you're still here and made so much progress and now a partner! :D

I remember when you first joined. LOL at my comment. Your video really changed the way I made my videos and really just inspired me in general, so I'm happy that you're still here and made so much progress and now a partner! :D

Lol your comment makes me laugh when ever I read it! :) You guys were soo sweet and still are lol. <3 I remember when you messaged me in my inbox about the inspiring thing..that really made my day. :) I'm happy to be here i hope to inspire you more..and we need to collab one day mister..xD

and we need to collab one day mister..xD

One day hopefully :) And yeah I remember that inbox message (when I sent it I expected you to just be like 'Uh...okay?'), because you're videos really made me excited to make my own if that makes sense. They're nowhere as good as yours obviously but you definitely helped my improvement whether you know it or not. You're a great person so you deserve all of your success.

Back