Technique Help?

Og McDuffy

Sup friends,

So I have been doing my gaming channel for a year, while I have been grinding to put out better content and stear away from strictly gaming vids (doing tech vids and stuff) my channel (in the form of subs) just hasnt grown as fast as I thought. Now I'm not talking thousands, but like I'm bringing in roughly a sub every 2 weeks. Now I'm not sure if i just suck, or if maybe my technique at this sucks. I had success with reddit but begging for viewers or tricking them just feels wrong? Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Duff

man your videos are cool,i've seen kids that you can't hear their voice on the mic for the low quality audio having more than 1000 subs on cod,what you need in my opinion is spamming the s**t out of your content,google+ communitys,youtube channels,private messages and if you are doing cod you can forget about using the tags to bring people me,there are too many cod videos and the one on the front page are always the one with more views so don't rely on tags.
Unless we manage to make something unique and cool and that all people like we smaller gaming channels have to be spammers,even if it means getting hate. Or you talk about things games or game modes or updates that will come in the future because most people spam their videos the moment the news or the game comes out.
Hope it helped man,my content is for mature people and getting even one sub it's tough as hell,but i think i wrote too much,time to go to sleep xD

thanks for the advice! I do agree I'm trying to push into a niche that is already slammed pack. I'm going to work on reddit more and blogs, there is nothing more hated than spamming comment sections, espcially since I'm older (young people get away with more).

Checked out your epic speeches! Thats a great idea, I just need to find my "original thought" now

As the guy said above, you need some other outputs of promotion, the entertainment and quality is there...you just need to push that boat out there :)

Your video's are great man! (gave you a sub) Just keep pushing through, promotions/forums/Reddit it all is kind of awkward and sucks but it's worth it! Good luck :) :)

Back