Tactical247's Day 2 Progress Report

Tactical247

Progress report:

Really happy with today's progress. Got another 4 subscribers. Which by the way thank you so much you're awesome!
Been fiddling around with GIMP and made myself a new channel banner and considering my creativity, patience and talent is pretty good haha.
Preparing to do some live commentary tomorrow and expanding my game arsenal. Got any recommendations of games you would like to see?
Also got my hands on the new Sony Vegas Pro. So expect so better editing and more frequent videos due to the better render software.
Anyway guys thank you so so much for taking the time to read this you are helping me reach my dreams and give me inspiration

- Tac247 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey mate, good job on all the progress!!

Just a word of advice, don't post these everyday. Chances are you'll annoy some people, and if you don't care and wanna do it anyway, the "Milestone Annoncements" thread might be better.

Back