Suicide help videos?

Honestly I think depression can really only be solved by yourself by the support of others, other people can't cure it for you, only you really can, and I'm glad its only a measly two

In my personal experience, I agree, for the most part. Working through depression is a pretty personal journey. But at the same time, when you're at the point of suicide, sometimes medication, therapy, or even just rigorous supervision is necessary.

While I can't credit anyone other than myself for improving my depression, I can say I'd be dead right now if it weren't for inpatient psychiatric care.

Honestly, I'd be very very hesitant about something like this.

Using video as a platform to vent your own feelings can be great. Using it as a platform to provide support - while well-intentioned - can prevent people from seeking the professional help they may need.
I uploaded a video about me feeling sad after x factor cause I posted a video telling people what happened and lots of them focused on the negatives and everyone started assuming things that I would do it was very scary

Back