Succes on youtube a mistery?

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
im thinking,
And well, i see with my vids, a new genertion of viewers are coming. shouldnt we slowly start fousing on them?
Maybe its me :D
what do guys think?

I think if you want your viewers to keep watching your videos every time they comment you should reply and try include them and basically entertain them. I guess it's the basis of keeping your subs and viewers:D. (Sorry if this made no sense what so ever!xD)

I think if you want your viewers to keep watching your videos every time they comment you should reply and try include them and basically entertain them. I guess it's the basis of keeping your subs and viewers:D. (Sorry if this made no sense what so ever!xD)

it made partly sense :D but i think slowly a new gen of children are going on youtube. might be me :D im inane :D

it made partly sense :D but i think slowly a new gen of children are going on youtube. might be me :D im inane :D

A lot of younger children. I mean like 8-12 year olds are getting laptops, IPod (ect).. and being able to surf the internet, I guess you are right about that! Don't worry about being insane! Everyone can be XD.

Back