Comedy Still looking for weirdos to collab with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pride myself on being a fairly weird person. Normal people are boring!!!!

Anyway, i would LOVE to do a collab ^_^ i dont really mind what it is, comedy sketch, boy vs girl challenge, opinion wars, food battles, anything :) I'm fairly new so i honestly have no video's you could go of to see im im cool but feel free to ask me any questions you like,^_^ I'm really interested in getting to know other youtubers so if you ever need anything you know who to ask! :)

Having more than one collab at once could be kinda cool or if anyone else needs a female to collab with im always willing to help :)

I pride myself on being a fairly weird person. Normal people are boring!!!!

Anyway, i would LOVE to do a collab ^_^ i dont really mind what it is, comedy sketch, boy vs girl challenge, opinion wars, food battles, anything :) I'm fairly new so i honestly have no video's you could go of to see im im cool but feel free to ask me any questions you like,^_^ I'm really interested in getting to know other youtubers so if you ever need anything you know who to ask! :)

Having more than one collab at once could be kinda cool or if anyone else needs a female to collab with im always willing to help :)

Add me on skype then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back