Stay happy.

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
So this was my first inspirational video thing. I'm still newish to this type of vlog, like the more serious type ones. Lemme know what you think, maybe!? I wanted to make inspirational videos because I feel like I DO have some good advice for people and I have been told by many that I'm inspiring for whatever reason. Oh my, don't I feel special <3 lol. Remember to stay happy, my friends :)

Luis Patino, KGATV, symphonious7, Jashgreen96, FleaIsStupid, Matias Riojas III, SakuraPaws, AshleyFoster5, saintofbladez, Camille Montpetit

Hmm, something that made me happy....been speaking to a girl for nearly 3 years...we're finally going out, and in a couple of weeks she's staying with me for 2 weeks. Boom, happiness :D
Nice video man, really liked it :)

Hmm, something that made me happy....been speaking to a girl for nearly 3 years...we're finally going out, and in a couple of weeks she's staying with me for 2 weeks. Boom, happiness :D
Nice video man, really liked it :)

Awe yay for you, Saint! :D And I'm glad you're happy :)

Great video :D. Also yes stripping makes me happy :p. Nah its when I am listening to music and drawing. That way I can loose myself into the image and watch it come to life :). That may sound weird, but its my thing and I like it :D.

Back