Services Static Outro Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Basically if you wish to have me make an outro template for you (eg. for adding in previous videos, etc.) Then feel free to post here telling me what you would like :)

Basically if you wish to have me make an outro template for you (eg. for adding in previous videos, etc.) Then feel free to post here telling me what you would like :)
thanks! super helpful^^ do you think I could get one similar to the one I have as my outro in my vids? I just need the boxes and the social media buttons^^

I can send you my psd file :D

Hey man! So I am a small (but growing) channel and I'm trying to find someone who can make me outro templates cause i can't make them! So basically I would like an outro that has "NewmanGaming" on the top and then two solid color rectangles for previous and next video, and then a subscribe button, a facebook thingy and that's about it! (Also maybe idk if you do this but maybe if you check out my channel and see what i play maybe you can make it just how my channel is!) Thanks!

Hey man! So I am a small (but growing) channel and I'm trying to find someone who can make me outro templates cause i can't make them! So basically I would like an outro that has "NewmanGaming" on the top and then two solid color rectangles for previous and next video, and then a subscribe button, a facebook thingy and that's about it! (Also maybe idk if you do this but maybe if you check out my channel and see what i play maybe you can make it just how my channel is!) Thanks!
Hi there, this thread is over 6 months old......you can go ahead and make a new thread asking for the same service. Please do not open threads that are older than 3 months old, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back