Comedy Starting a comic show !

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldin

Hi everyone. So I'm planing to make a new channel. In that channel I'm planing to make a cartoon show. What I mean by that is that I will create 2 characters and make them walk and talk. So I need one or two people that will do the voice to this characters. The ony thing required is that you already need to have a channel with good content. So i can hear your voice, your ideas and most important see if you funny and dedicate. I really think this is a great idea just need people who are ready to work on it. Hope I hear from you comment if you interested. :)

I would love to do this. Now I don't have a current channel with my voice, but I can assure you my voice is quite amazing. (I'm Australian, many people tell me this) and I'm quite renowned for my humor.

So I'd definitely be interested in this. :D

I hope more people would be interested, I already created the characters just waiting for you guys.

Last edited:
Check out a few of my videos and decide for yourself if u like my voices or if it sounds fun to listen to etc. But I'm definitely interested.

I'd love to help in anyway I can man :) So feel free to check out my stuff and everything! (I wouldn't suggest using my latest upload as a benchmark for my material- but that's your call haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back