Music Sound engineer?

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys, I will need someone to spice up my song vocals in the near future. If I could find someone by Friday that would be ideal.

By sound engineer, I mean someone with good music software like, Cubase, Reason, Pro Tools, ect. who can do good equalization and has a good sense of how to apply effects like delay, re-verb, and chorus.

I'm looking to put up a new original song up every Friday so I would like somebody who can dedicate some time every week to do their part. I'm also look for musicians preferably multi-talented to make the music.

I'm also looking for someone who can make good lyric videos.

Check out my site first so you can see if you like my style.

This guy below really p****d me off. This is important to me so please don't play with my emotions.

Last edited:
Hey Reason, Cubase and Logic. And I got enough experience in mixing I did all my songs by myself.
I would love to help you out. I also play a few instruments (guitar, piano, bass, singing)
For drums I don't own a drumset, but I play the beats via Midi-Keyboard. It's not as good as real drums though.
But all my original tracks on my channel are played with midi and it worked out fine. I got a new song (it is a rock song) that's not finished yet and the drums are pretty damn good I'm impressed myself how good midi drums can sound like.

Hey Reason, Cubase and Logic. And I got enough experience in mixing I did all my songs by myself.
I would love to help you out. I also play a few instruments (guitar, piano, bass, singing)
For drums I don't own a drumset, but I play the beats via Midi-Keyboard. It's not as good as real drums though.
But all my original tracks on my channel are played with midi and it worked out fine. I got a new song (it is a rock song) that's not finished yet and the drums are pretty damn good I'm impressed myself how good midi drums can sound like.

Awesome man! Unfortunately I don't have anything decent to show you at the moment but you are an ideal candidate since your pretty much a one man band. Less people to organize that way. I'm thinking maybe we could get one other person involved to make the lyric videos and we could rotate who puts the video up on their site each week. What do you think?

Oh actualy you know what I can't I just remembered what my calander says. And I got too much to do.
You know my band as gigs, I need to right some own music, I'm trying to find a new job... you get the idea
So sorry for given you that positive answer and then I'm letting you down :(
But keep looking;)

Oh actualy you know what I can't I just remembered what my calander says. And I got too much to do.
You know my band as gigs, I need to right some own music, I'm trying to find a new job... you get the idea
So sorry for given you that positive answer and then I'm letting you down :(
But keep looking;)

I don't know why your winking you probably just ruined this thread.

Last edited:
no I didn't. why would this ruin a thread. I've could have said no in the first place.
Look I'm sorry ok. This was a mistake and I apolagize for that. I wrote this reply and checkt my calender afterwards and then it tunred out this is a bad idea.
So please don't write this nasty comments on my videos and claiming me as unreliable.
Please stay friendly. It's not that I am the only guy who does music on youtube. Don't act like I've ruined your life.
Peace and love ;)

no I didn't. why would this ruin a thread. I've could have said no in the first place.
Look I'm sorry ok. This was a mistake and I apolagize for that. I wrote this reply and checkt my calender afterwards and then it tunred out this is a bad idea.
So please don't write this nasty comments on my videos and claiming me as unreliable.
Please stay friendly. It's not that I am the only guy who does music on youtube. Don't act like I've ruined your life.
Peace and love ;)

Sorry, I was in the moment. Just so you know what it seemed like was that you said you could do it then checked out my channel and then decided that you didn't like my music so you immediately backed out of it. But I will go and like all of your videos to make amends.

well I liked about 10 of them.

Back