Sony Vegas Help

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
So I am making a montage video and I want the part of the video that I am working on to look sad. Does anyone know of anyway I can do this? and can you explain how?

Thank You!

well its just my dead body on the ground so slowing it down really wouldn't help I was thinking about changing the color but then it is just weird going from in game color to black and white and im not sure if there is a good way to make it transition.

Some kind of sad tune, with your screen in grey, slowly static noise is starting to show on the screen, til it eventually suddenly goes black and the music stops? Followed by 1-3 seconds of blackness til you resume your video... What I can think of atm.

Some kind of sad tune, with your screen in grey, slowly static noise is starting to show on the screen, til it eventually suddenly goes black and the music stops? Followed by 1-3 seconds of blackness til you resume your video... What I can think of atm.
Do you know of a way I can get it to kind of transition to grey?

Just add black and white FX to the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1401658009,1401657780][/DOUBLEPOST]
nzj3m0.jpg

Back