Something to consider when trying to increase exposure.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Hey everyone! There's a lot of people on here struggling to get their channel noticed and I can imagine it must be very frustrating. As an artist, I'm always looking for new ways to increase exposure for my art. My advice to anyone looking for a way to get noticed beyond social media, would be to attend venues that cater to your industry: comic cons, game conventions, specific meet ups, etc. And if you can't find any meet ups, create your own. If you're in college, join a club or create your own. And the most important thing to have with you at all times are business cards/promotional cards. You never know who you'll run into while you're at the local grocery store, gamestop, bestbuy, chipotle... The internet is great for networking, but sometimes you need to get out there and meet people face to face.

Have a great day.

Cheers dude! this could really help out loads of people! i've never thought about going beyond my keyboard before! ^-^

Go beyond the keyboard. I don't know if you live in the states, but there's a load of comic cons coming up. If you can afford E3, you should definitely attend. Anime cons are an option too. All of those industries intertwine anyway. Next time you purchase games at a store, strike up a convo with the people who work there and ask if they would be interested in taking a business card. Do the same thing at your local comic book shop. It's all about making these connections with the right people. Make a great first impression and the right people will watch your content and share it.

Back