Someone Stole my videos and it is being monitized by a Network Help?!

pandakidztv

Liking YTtalk
It is amazing. My channel is super small and someone manager to stole a few of my videos and uploaded back to youtube to be monitized. The person is part of a Network called Quiz Group Aggregator network. How do you stop this kind of stuff? I copyrighted my music on the contentid system. Not sure if it will pick up this kind of thing. Any help on this thanks?

It is amazing. My channel is super small and someone manager to stole a few of my videos and uploaded back to youtube to be monitized. The person is part of a Network called Quiz Group Aggregator network. How do you stop this kind of stuff? I copyrighted my music on the contentid system. Not sure if it will pick up this kind of thing. Any help on this thanks?

It's easy since all you have to do is report the video and pick the original video(your video) and it will be taken down.

Reactions: RBG
As mentioned by the last two comments you can flag it, go to the video, under it there is a flag button, click flag, look for copyright, click it! YouTube will look and remove it and maybe banned them. I hope this helps.

wow, that really sucks. I would immeditaley report the page and then get in contact with the network as well. this is so illegal

Back