So, what's the best way to utilise Instagram?

RobbieLizzie

I Love YTtalk
Just signed up for an account today to help promote my channel, was wondering what the best practice for doing so is?

Hmm I'm definitely not an expert in this field, but one thin I have seen some YouTubers do is take a funny 10-15 second clip from one of their videos and then post it to instagram. Then, since you can't link out from Instagram, you put the link to that video in your bio so that people can click the link to check the vid out.

Another thing people do on Instagram is use hashtags like crazy, which can be a good way to attract more followers. That being said, in my experience, using instagram to grow your YT subscriber count isn't the best strategy. Instagram is more of a way for your followers to get to know you on a deeper level & get insight as to what's going on in your life.

That's my perspective anyway!

Hmm I'm definitely not an expert in this field, but one thin I have seen some YouTubers do is take a funny 10-15 second clip from one of their videos and then post it to instagram. Then, since you can't link out from Instagram, you put the link to that video in your bio so that people can click the link to check the vid out.

Another thing people do on Instagram is use hashtags like crazy, which can be a good way to attract more followers. That being said, in my experience, using instagram to grow your YT subscriber count isn't the best strategy. Instagram is more of a way for your followers to get to know you on a deeper level & get insight as to what's going on in your life.

That's my perspective anyway!

Thank you very much, thats some quite useful insight.

Back