So what happens if....?

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
This just dawned on me just now. I know if you removed your older monetized videos you lose the money you've gained from them.... but what if you look back a few years and remove a sucky video, after you've already been paid? I know they'd most likely take it out of your current earnings, but what if it was some crazy viral video that earned you way more than whatever you're currently posting (I don't know WHY you'd ever want to delete such a video, but still...), I mean are you in the negative? Do you now OWE them money?

This just dawned on me just now. I know if you removed your older monetized videos you lose the money you've gained from them.... but what if you look back a few years and remove a sucky video, after you've already been paid? I know they'd most likely take it out of your current earnings, but what if it was some crazy viral video that earned you way more than whatever you're currently posting (I don't know WHY you'd ever want to delete such a video, but still...), I mean are you in the negative? Do you now OWE them money?
I doubt that. Instead of deleting it make it unlisted. I did that to a bunch of my videos recently.

Back