So I got posted on reddit and spammed like crazy, it sucked.

i have one to thats slowly coming back was down 150 negs now im almost at par. keep posting man and watch out some hater trolls sub you and then dislike your new vids
I have a dozen or so of people like that, I get at least 10 dislikes each video I post and it's not fun

Embrace the haters mate!
They will only make u even more popular ;)

I love your videos! Dont concentrate on the negatives comments u get, concentrate on the MANY positives you get! :)

Embrace the haters mate!
They will only make u even more popular ;)

I love your videos! Dont concentrate on the negatives comments u get, concentrate on the MANY positives you get! :)
Awe thank you! I try doing that, and the admin has since then apologized in behalf of everyone who was mean im just glad the super mean comments are over its still stirred up but the hate has stopped, was crazy!

I dont understand why people have to be like that to be honest. If they dont like something then why bother to write mean things and press the dislike button?? Just moveeee on and leave it be. I know it can be disheartening, but u love what u do (well i hope u do lol) and thats all that matters :D

I dont understand why people have to be like that to be honest. If they dont like something then why bother to write mean things and press the dislike button?? Just moveeee on and leave it be. I know it can be disheartening, but u love what u do (well i hope u do lol) and thats all that matters :D
I really do love what I do its just sad to see a video of mine with that many dislikes and mean comments on that video is pretty much ruined but it did get a ton of views from this so

Back