So how is it that I am at the top of the search?

iTechForUSA

ieCe5rF.png

Wow, your tags must be spot on or something, or maybe it's because you are receiving a lot of views in a short amount of time? Just guessing. But, hey! Who's complaining, you will begin to see a large influx in viewers :)

Congratz, my only video that does that is if I type in Dead House gamejolt, and I'm in second for that....then my channel link is also in the search list for that mix too.... its weird.

Wow, your tags must be spot on or something, or maybe it's because you are receiving a lot of views in a short amount of time? Just guessing. But, hey! Who's complaining, you will begin to see a large influx in viewers :)
Thanks! And I suppose so, it might just be luck! That video is the one with the most views.

Congratz, my only video that does that is if I type in Dead House gamejolt, and I'm in second for that....then my channel link is also in the search list for that mix too.... its weird.
Nice! and Thanks! Ill be sure to check both of yall's channels out![DOUBLEPOST=1387754409,1387754344][/DOUBLEPOST]If you all ever need channel art or somthing, you can hit me up! I just made this one about 10 minutes ago.

yUeUqlE.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1387754472][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! I've gotten videos on the first page but never the top.
Thanks man!

Back