Request Snappah needs a YT banner! (Get boxed for life!)

ImSnappah

Hey guys!,

So basically I'm looking for a new banner to suit my new style of Youtubing, I need a nice looking 2D banner with my name and my social medias, with any other pictures you think would suit the logo,

I'd like the colouring to be bright and vibrant, a nice light blue and white I would love as it sticks to the theme of my channel!

Essentially, a quick 15 minute banner with the things aforementioned and I'll box you and let you watermark it (as long as it's not too extravagant), any offers would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey guys!,

So basically I'm looking for a new banner to suit my new style of Youtubing, I need a nice looking 2D banner with my name and my social medias, with any other pictures you think would suit the logo,

I'd like the colouring to be bright and vibrant, a nice light blue and white I would love as it sticks to the theme of my channel!

Essentially, a quick 15 minute banner with the things aforementioned and I'll box you and let you watermark it (as long as it's not too extravagant), any offers would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Do you have any pictures that you WANT to be included?

Hey guys!,

Thanks!
I can for just $1 or £1 whatever your currency. You don't need to box me but it will be this smalll charge.

Back