Gaming Small youtuber looking for others to collab and make friends.

Polarstorm25

Hi, I'm 29 years old and been running a small youtube channel for awhile now. Wanting to make some friends and make some fun content together I've had a few videos get some recognition but want to grow and enjoy my time making videos. If interested do message me on discord and we'll keep in touch and set things up. I own way too many games on steam and it would be fun to make some friends and make enjoyable content so we can all grow our channels together!

Discord: phoenixx9117

I’ve also sent a friend request to both you and BobbaBubbly. I’m struggling with my own content, and feel like collaborating would be at the very least, a good learning experience. I’m 33, since the OP includes age.

Discord:grey_matter_mind

I’ve also sent a friend request to both you and BobbaBubbly. I’m struggling with my own content, and feel like collaborating would be at the very least, a good learning experience. I’m 33, since the OP includes age.

Discord:grey_matter_mind
I accepted your request and sent you some messages. Hopefully we can all mesh together. :)

Hi, I'm 29 years old and been running a small youtube channel for awhile now. Wanting to make some friends and make some fun content together I've had a few videos get some recognition but want to grow and enjoy my time making videos. If interested do message me on discord and we'll keep in touch and set things up. I own way too many games on steam and it would be fun to make some friends and make enjoyable content so we can all grow our channels together!

Discord: phoenixx9117

Are you still here? I had a tight deadline for my paper, and I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to finish it in time. That’s when I found https://academized.com/write-my-paper The service was amazing! The writer understood my topic well and delivered a paper that exceeded my expectations. It was well-organized and thoroughly researched. I was so relieved to have it done on time, and the quality was outstanding. I’ll definitely use this service again.
Are you still here?

Last edited:
Back