SMALL CHANNEL STRATEGY?

This is the real secret to become big:
Spend alot of time, money and quality on your channel. Do whatever you love and learn from people when they give you advise. Never let anyone tell you to stop. Do this and you will be a great youtuber :)

Whatever you did to get those 92 subs, just do keep doing that. Unless it was sub4sub.

Also there's always the video section in the forums you can use to promote your videos/channel.

Try to do collabs with other youtubers either around the same size as your or a little bit bigger! :3
Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately I live in Dubai and I haven't found any vloggers here. YET.[DOUBLEPOST=1379133884,1379133852][/DOUBLEPOST]
just keep on going. You may or may not suddenly get big but that shouldn't be the point of yt. It should be just to enjoy doing it.
Thank you :) I'll keep working hard:)[DOUBLEPOST=1379133921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whatever you did to get those 92 subs, just do keep doing that. Unless it was sub4sub.

Also there's always the video section in the forums you can use to promote your videos/channel.
Alright, thanks! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379133956][/DOUBLEPOST]
Spam other channels with inbox messages or comments saying their content is good then asking for the to check out your own channel. Sub for Sub, pay for views on some websites, also tweet it out to YouTubers hoping to get retweeted.

Actually. Don't do any of them! They are the 'do nots' of YouTube. If your content is good, its eventually noticed. Keep at it and make something topical and something someone will search for, and hopefully you get one viral vid that makes you big.

Like some others here have said, collabs are good to, try to get involved here as much as possible and I bet it would help your views and your interest in uploading. Good luck to you!
Haha :) Yeah, I've been trying to stay active![DOUBLEPOST=1379133990][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is the real secret to become big:
Spend alot of time, money and quality on your channel. Do whatever you love and learn from people when they give you advise. Never let anyone tell you to stop. Do this and you will be a great youtuber :)
Thanks man, I appreciate it <3[DOUBLEPOST=1379134023][/DOUBLEPOST]
The number one thing with vlog channels is to make sure that you are having fun. If you are having fun your viewers will have fun. Stick to it and keep uploading videos. After that try to collaborate with people and take advantage of social networking sites.
Thanks for your advice! :)

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately I live in Dubai and I haven't found any vloggers here. YET.[DOUBLEPOST=1379133884,1379133852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you :) I'll keep working hard:)[DOUBLEPOST=1379133921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, thanks! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379133956][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha :) Yeah, I've been trying to stay active![DOUBLEPOST=1379133990][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man, I appreciate it <3[DOUBLEPOST=1379134023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for your advice! :)
On the topic of collabs: you can try doing a collab over Skype or a google hangout or you can send each other clips to edit together to form a coherent video. Collabs are essential to growing.

Also, try paying for Adwords so that your videos are seen. Also, be friendly with your viewers and interact with them in the comments and on Twitter/Facebook.

On the topic of collabs: you can try doing a collab over Skype or a google hangout or you can send each other clips to edit together to form a coherent video. Collabs are essential to growing.

Also, try paying for Adwords so that your videos are seen. Also, be friendly with your viewers and interact with them in the comments and on Twitter/Facebook.
Yeah I'm trying to interact as much as I can! :)

Back