Slow Motion Ostrich Crashes

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
yes you heard it right... I just recorded about 3-5 people wiping out while riding ostriches... Should be in 1080p slow motion from some awesomely close angles. I think it may be a first of its kind! I smell viral in the air... If you saw that title, could you resist the curiosity to view it???

The title on the forum got me interested, I thought you might have been sharing another wacky find :D

The title on the forum got me interested, I thought you might have been sharing another wacky find :D
This time it will be my video... I'm at heat two and I'm sitting my hero 4 black right inside the track facing the starting gates. My hero 3 was there o. The previous races and hopefully caught 3 of the 4 crashes. My GoPro almost got ran over by an ostrich chariot, that should also look cool! That's the same ostrich that almost tore my arm off because o had my other camera looking the other way. Prepare for a crazy video tomorrow![DOUBLEPOST=1426379732,1426366606][/DOUBLEPOST]
The crashes aren't quite as epic as I thought, but it's still going to be an interesting video. My GoPro came inches away from being stepped on by an ostrich and getting ran over by it's chariot... AND I got that shot in 1080p slow mo... I'll upload tonight before I go to sleep because it's a big file (about 550MB).[DOUBLEPOST=1426395333][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just posted my first ostrich race video from today... It may be the last, but I kind of like it. I posted in the pets and animals forum

Back