Skyrim Modded Playthrough Help

SamuraiHex

I've Got It
So I've just made my fourth channel and decided I wanted to start it off with a long running Let's Play. I went through games and was going to pick Fallout: New Vegas though I can't record it cause of a fault in my PC that causes the game to blink rapidly causing it to be unplayable. Btw would love help if you know how to fix that 8)
So second choice was The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. A game that many have played so I have decided to twist the LP slightly with it being a modded LP. Though I am not going to be choosing the mods myself. I'm going to let viewers decide what mods I start with. Then every few good episodes. I'll ask the viewers what mods should be taken out and what mods will replace them. Just to keep it a varied view every 10 odd episodes. Skyrim is a long game so I assume I'll be over the 100+ video mark by the time I've finished the main story and most quests.
As I'm just starting out my new channel I'm posting on this hoping for the starting mods. It doesn't have to be just one you can recommend tons and I'll decide which will work best! I'll also post either on a new thread or continue this thread asking for new mods and what mods should be replaced and all. I think I'll start with about 30-50 mods. My laptop can handle 100+ without it lagging too much. So that way I can easy add more mods than replacing them.
If you know of good mods just recommend me as many as you want, I'll go back to old recommendations to check if I want to use them later if I decided not to pick them straight away.
Other than that on my other secondary channel I'll possibly review these mods once I've stopped using them or feel I've used the mod enough to review it.
So yeah get mod recommending! ;)

Back